- located directly on the Elbe Cycle Route and the Saxon Wine Route
- in the middle of the historic village green of Altkötzschenbroda
- close proximity to Dresden, Moritzburg and the porcelain city of Meissen
- not far from the state wine estate Wackerbarth Castle
- very good transport links (motorway 6 km, airport 12 km, S-Bahn 150 m)
- hotel category 3-star superior
- 60 non-smoking rooms furnished individually with antique furniture
- restaurant, wine cellar, “winzerstube”, beer garden, ballroom, social meeting rooms and conference rooms
- beer garden amidst native fruit trees directly on the Elbe Cycle Route
- stop of the historic Lößnitzgrundbahn (2 km) and landing stage of the Saxon Steamship (500 m)
- Wireless internet access (W-LAN)
- all services available as a voucher
- well-behaved four-legged friends are also welcome after consultation with us; please understand that these are not allowed in the breakfast room.
Family Paul and the team welcome you warmly in the hotel “Goldener Anker”, the friendly hotel on the idyllic village green of Altkötzschenbroda, a district of Radebeul.
In a unique location between Dresden and Meissen, directly on the Elbe Cycle Route, the Saxon Wine Route and near the Saxon State Wine Estate Schloss Wackerbarth, the family-run hotel is the ideal starting point to explore the surrounding area. A traditional house with centuries of history, which in addition to the stylish rooms also has a restaurant, a ballroom, a wine cellar, meeting and conference rooms.
We welcome you with warm hospitality and competent service!
Everything at one glance:
We are happy to help you with the individual planning of your stay. Whether bus transfer, wine tasting in the historic cellar, organization of festive events in the ballroom, organization of business and private celebrations, meetings or seminars…
Get in touch with us!